Shop Announcement: Flock & Gather Craft Collective

April 04, 2014
I am pleased as punch to announce that I am going to be participating in my very first Flock & Gather event at the end of April. 

When I applied to take part in the craft collective back in January, I did it on a whim thinking that even if I didn't get chosen I would never have the opportunity to be chosen if I didn't apply. I was so nervous, and I nearly pooped my pants when I received the email telling me that they wanted me to be part of Flock & Gather. I am so excited to be a part of such an amazing thing in this community. I have loved going to Flock & Gather ever since I heard about it, and it feels so amazing, exciting, nervous, etc. to be a part of a group of people that has welcomed me so warmly and that I respect immensely.



I can't wait to share my adventures with you from behind the scenes, but, in the meantime, let me share this craft show inventory list that I found on the blog of a seasoned veteran of handmade markets -- Julie Ann Art. It has been so helpful for me during this preparation process.

Have a great weekend!



No comments

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.