5 Songs I Loved During Maternity Leave: Part 3

April 13, 2015


As I mentioned in Part 1 and Part 2, I had a lot of time to peruse the internet while I was on maternity leave. My son and I always enjoyed listening to music while I was working on the shop, and we would often find bands and musicians that we had never heard of before through YouTube. I wanted to share with you five songs that I really enjoyed listening to -- and discovered -- while I was on maternity leave back in 2011/12. 

Krewella was another random find on YouTube. You know those videos along the right hand side that are similar to the song that you are currently listening to? Alive was probably in there one time, and it was an instant hit in our house. My husband is a big fan of this style of music, especially with women's voices singing -- and Krewella does have fantastic voices.






No comments

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.