My Finds: Flock & Gather Spring Market 2015

May 13, 2015


As you know, I was participating in this year's Flock & Gather Springtime Handmade Market, and I felt like I didn't get enough time to peruse the other shops that were selling their wares. Of course I was on a mission to find a Mother's Day gift for my mom -- and I wanted to shop a little bit for myself -- but other than that I didn't get much time to step away from my table other than to go to the bathroom or to get food. I wish I had more to share with you, like some photos of the other amazing tables that were set up. It is always such a great atmosphere to be in, and I'm glad that it is something that I have had the opportunity to be a part of.

1. Fox shirts from Salgado Fenwick
2. Necklace from Clair Ashley
3. Plant from Bill's House of Flowers

1 comment

  1. Aww love your matching t-shirts! It's rare to find something that a Mother AND a son can wear (Father and son....well those guys are spoilt for choice). Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.