Shop Update: LGBT Wedding Cards + Custom Cards

June 30, 2015


Yesterday I announced that if you wanted the wedding equation card for two brides or two grooms to let me know and I would make one for you -- as I had previously mentioned in the listing -- but this week seemed as good as any to draw up the cards to show you what they would actually look like instead of imagining them and then having to contact me. This way you can order the card and then mention which one you would like in the "Message to Seller" box. I will also be doing this with the penguin couple.

I also made some custom cards for a customer using a couple of art prints that are already available in the shop -- here and here. That is a request that I don't mind at all fulfilling, as long as it isn't with a limited edition art print. I think they look rather cute, actually.



No comments

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.