Fall Into Fashion

November 09, 2015


As the autumn weather approaches, I grab the Rubbermade tubs from the basement that I had just taken my summer clothing from, and bring it upstairs so that I can switch out all of the warm weather clothes for sweaters, pants, and long-sleeved t-shirts. It is pretty much the last goodbye to the summer.

Don't get me wrong, I love a good sweater, a warm scarf, and a beautiful pair of gloves as much as the next girl that is forced to transition to winter. I usually like to wear cardigans and sweater vests -- as I mentioned here -- but this year I found a light-weight sweater with cats on it that was too awesome to pass up.

Another favourite thing about transitioning to fall is being able to wear my boots again. I have a pair of tall riding boots, as well as these cute lace-up boots that I picked out a couple of years ago. I am also planning on going to find myself a pair of cute suede booties in a fun colour.

Accessories wise I find myself wearing more jewellery again -- because I don't have to worry about getting sunscreen all over them -- and I start having fun with different colours of eye shadow and nail polish. Another way to change with the season is to have some fun with your hair colour. Madison Reed has a colour advisor that helps you pick the right shade for your hair -- it's really fun to do too, and I love the colours that they suggested for me.



similar jacket: Gap
cat sweater: RW & CO
similar boots: Aldo
infinity scarf: Warman's Winter Wovens 


No comments

Thank you so much for your lovely comment!

Powered by Blogger.